Tubbataha Liveboard Itinerary : (19 Dives)
Day 1 : Hong Kong / Manila / Puerto Princessa
Depart to Puerto Princessa via Manila, met and transferred to get on board vessel for check dive at Tablehead Reef. Embarkation in Puerto Princesa Port, between 2 – 4pm.
Day 2 : Tubbataha
4 dives in TRNP (Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park) (no night dive)
Day 3-5 : Tubbataha
Daily 4 dives, with fullboard. (No night dive)
Day 6 : Tubbataha
3 dives in TRNP (no night dive)
Day 7 : Puerto Princesa / Manila / Hong Kong
Disembarkation in Puerto Princesa Port after breakfast, 8am onwards
Package includes :
– Roundtrip transfers from Puerto Princesa airport/hotel within PPS City to boat and back (hotel must be within 10km from port within PPS City)
– Welcome drinks, Tea, coffee, Juice (morning only) , Filtered Water
– Air-conditioned accommodation with private toilet and shower
– Full-board meals (buffet) for the whole cruise, excluding drinks. (Meal service starts with Dinner on the first day; Ends with Breakfast on the last day)
– Tubbataha: 4 dives per day (except on the last day in Tubbataha) with tanks, weights, weight belt, boat, services of a Dive Professional
Package excludes :
– Air ticket and taxes
– Park Fee of HKD900 per person (must be prepaid)
– Rental of snorkel and dive gear
– All drinks/beverages
– Dive and Travel insurance (mandatory)
– Hotel (before and after the trip)
– Fuel Surcharge (must be prepaid)
– Transfers outside Puerto Princesa City
– Divers must have at least 50 logged dives due to safety reasons. No refund will be given and will be banned from diving if DFC finds out that the guest has less than the required logged dives.
– Dive and Travel insurance details are required and must be submitted prior departure, otherwise the guest will be denied for boarding.
– Divers must present their Certification Card/Log Book for our Dive Professionals to verify.
– Each guest must fill out and handwritten sign the guest information sheet provided by DFC.
– Corkage Fee is USD20 per bottle and a dollar per can of beer.
– All passengers, regardless of age must prepay all fees (marine & environmental, entrance fees, park fees, permits)
– Guest information sheet must be completed and submitted at least 2 months prior departure.
– Satellite Phone Charges: Phone call is USD10.00 for the first 2 mins. & USD5.00 for every minutes after. USD3.00 per txt message (of 180 characters)
– In our efforts to help the environment, we do not sell/provide plastic water bottles onboard our ships. We encourage you to pack a reusable water bottle to use on your voyage. We do have available water bottles to lend or purchase.
– Schedule is subject to change without prior notice and dependent on sea and weather conditions.
– Non-refundable deposit HKD10,000 per person at confirmation.
– Balance payment on 60 days prior to departure.
– Payment are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
– Before departure, have amplevalidity on your travel document and obtain the necessary visas.
– Diving itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends on sea and weather conditions.