|MV Shear Water||25,900|
Day 1 : Boarding day check-in between 10am and 4pm at dive shop in Lake Park, Florida. Board the boat at 5pm, and enjoy dinner on board at 7pm.
Day 2 : Clear customs in the Bahamas between 8-9am, and then head out to the first dive site.
Day 3-7 : Continue diving throughout the day and night, visiting various dive sites. Trips including Great Hammerheads in the winter, or Dolphins in the summer, will spend 1-2 days in Bimini. After the last dive of the last day, we have dinner and head back to US waters.
Day 8 : Clear US Customs between 8-9am, and disembark between 10-11am.
– A nearly unlimited amount of diving with sharks
– Accommodations aboard the MV Shear Water as well as bed linens, pillow and towels
– Tanks filled with air, and weights for diving
– All customs & immigration fees, as well as Bahamian Taxes
– All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
– Fuel surcharge USD85
– 0.15% TIC levy
– air tickets, airport taxes, visa fee, etc
– accommodation at Miami and Palm Beach
– transfer service to/from Miami/Palm Beach Airport and dive shop
– Personal dive equipment. Rental equipment is available with advanced notice at $15 per piece per day or a $275 flat fee for multiple pieces.
– Nitrox upgrade. This is available for a $100 fee with proof of Nitrox certification.
– Alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring their own aboard but, in non-glass containers for your safety.
– Fuel surcharge for trips going to Bimini for Hammerheads or Dolphin.
– 15% recommended gratuities, cash preferred, unless booking through a travel agency.
– travel & dive insurance
– other expenses