Carpe Vita CLASSICAL ROUTING I (7 NIGHTS)
Atolls: North Male – Rasdhoo – Ari – Vaavu – South Male
Sunday : Male. Guests board vessel around 3 pm; welcome briefing, documents; check out dive.Monday : North Male, 4 dives; Approximately 3 hr crossing from North Male to Rasdhoo (North Ari). Night spent anchored in Rasdhoo.
Tuesday – Wednesday : Ari, 4 dives daily. Night spent anchored.
Thursday : Ari 4 dives. Cross to Vaavu after last dive. Night spent anchored.
Friday : Vaavu 4 dives and cross to South Male. Night spent anchored.
Saturday : South Male, 2 dives maximum depending on guest flight schedules and the 24 hour requirement before flying.
Sunday : Depart the vessel latest by 8 am. Due to the necessity of readying the vessel for our next cruise, we must strictly enforce this early departure.
Package included :
– Accommodation in air conditioned share twin cabins.
– Full board meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– Snacks, drinking water + drinking bottle with logo, tea and coffee (instant) available 24h.
– DVD library and Books Library.
– 3 guided dives per day (depending on your arrival time in Malé, weather conditions and 24-hours no diving before fly safety rule) including one night dive. The day before departure a maximum of 2 dives will be offered.
– Tanks: 11.5 and 13.5 lt Aluminium DIN/INT, weights and weight belts
– Professional English speaking dive guides. Guides to Divers max Ratio 1:8
– Snorkelling equipment for non-divers.
– BBQ on a deserted island
– Island hopping
– Airport Transfer, Meet and Assist.
– GST (12% ) (Rates will be adjusted in case GST were to change)
– 6 USD p/p per night Green Tax as of November 2015 onwards
– 0.15% TIC levy.
Package excluded :
– Air ticket and airport taxes.
– Diving gear.
– Travel insurance.
– Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks.
– All what specified under Carpe Diem S Holiday Activities & Services on board.
– GST on all services sold on board.
– Crew gratuities. We suggest 75 to 100 USD per client on a 7 night trip.