|Resort||Diver||Non diver||Single room||Extra Night|
|Mayfair Resort Bohol - Standard||5,680||4,280||900||1,050|
Day 01 (Apr29) : Hong Kong / Manila / Tagbilaran
✈ PR 313 HKGMNL 0805-1015 + PR2777 MNLTAG 1405-1525
Upon arrival Bohol, met and transferred to resort.
Day 02-04 (Apr30-May2) : Tagbilaran (Mayfair Resort Bohol)
Daily 2 dives, breakfast and LUNCH included.
Provide water, coffee, tea, snake and fruit on the boat.
Day 05 (May 3) : Tagbilaran / Manila / Hong Kong
✈ PR2774 TAGMNL 1050-1210 + PR 306 MNLHKG 1435-1700
Breakfast at resort, lunch will be on own expense. Transferred to Bohol airport for flight back to HK.
Package included :
– Air ticket by PR.
– Arrival and departure transfers between airport and resort.
– 4 nights accommodation with daily breakfast and lunch on the diving date.
– 6 boats dives with tank, weight belt, boat fee and dive guide.
– Meals as specified in the above itinerary.
– 15% TIC levy.
Package excluded :
– Airport tax HK$690, Manila airport terminal fee, domestic airport terminal fee,
Tagbilaran airport terminal fee, security surcharge, flight fuel surcharge, other travel tax, passport and visa fee.
– Tipping for diving guide and porterage.
– All meals, expenses other than those specifically included in the package.
– Diving gears. (Full set HKD180 / day / pax)
– Travel insurance.
– Balicasag Isalnd Marine park fee HKD42 & Balicasag Island fuel surcharge HKD84
– Panglao Marine park fee HKD17
– Night dive HKD250 (min 4 pax) , Extra day dive HKD210 (min 4 pax)
– Full payment per person at confirmation. Payment are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Min 2 pax travel together.
– Prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
– Before departure, have ample validity on your travel document and obtain the necessary visas.
– Diving itinerary is subject to change without prior notice and depends on sea and weather conditions.
– NOTE: For Strict compliance 2 dives or 3 dives per day or whatever is in the in the proposed schedule or dive package should be used only for one (1) day.
Unused dive cannot be carried over the next day.
Important Notice :
– The Panglao local government has implemented a reservation system for local dive water activities in order to
protect the ecology of the sea slugs and ocean slugs on Balicasag Island.
Advance Reservation System (ARS), only 300 dives per day are allowed and each dive crew is only allowed 2 dives per day (approximately 150 dive divers).
Permits must be pre-purchased from the local government through the reservation system and non-refundable
If you are already planning a dive to Balicasag Island, please make an appointment with us as soon as possible.
Effective : 08 Mar 2020